Everything she’s saying is just.. What.. It’s so hypocritical, including the clearly indirect blog about how “white people stay thinking they the boss of shit” as the title then proceeding to end it with “motherfucker, you ain’t nobody. shut the fuck up.” Not only is this incredibly racist and stereotypical in itself, defeating, imo, whatever she’s been ‘standing for’. Just because you apparently stand for equality and things alike does not mean you should go about pulling things out of thin air and attacking others. And my god, she’s so angry. WHY.
wait bitch. you are saying this white fucker who is harassing black women for NO REASON stands for equality? i’m so angry? honey, i’m angry because basic bitches like you and this fuck you follow think you know me. think you know who he is harassing. think it’s cute to talk down to people. think it’s okay to harass people who are already harassed more than everyone else. why wouldn’t i be angry? you think it’s ok to bully and harass people who did nothing to you? and that’s justice. you are a racist apologist, he is a white racist psychological terrorist and you are now colluding with him. so shut the fuck up and quit acting like your basic bitch ass could even understand my blog. byyyyeeee.
For one, I never said I knew or understood your blog, why you blog what you blog, but if you use it to ”Rant/rave,” then why can’t I do the same?
I’ve used “imo” in my post, and argument, and there is nothing stopping me doing so. I’ve said you’re so angry, because you seem it, and not because I “know” you but because you’re swearing such a great deal.
I think you’ve misunderstood me. I said YOU stand for equality, unless I’m wrong in that? I said that because I assumed that as well, but maybe I should’ve have done. And even if I meant him, then surely, if you look at the other part of that sentence, wouldn’t exactly be worshipping him.
I never intended to have a keyboard flame war with you, but I’m not going to not voice my opinion or let YOU also assume things about ME. Because it happens to everyone and you can’t help it. But as for the “you think it’s ok to bully and harass people who did nothing to you?”?
Well excuse me, and correct me if I’m wrong. You posed this question because you think I don’t know how it feels? Because I’m not black? Well I’m sorry, but black people aren’t the only people who may have been bullied or harrassed even though they have done nothing to you, so fyi, I don’t think it’s okay, but I don’t think it’s okay for you to be so hypocritical and not acknowledge the fact that you may be doing the same as him.
I’d also like to point out that I’m not racist, because I have not said anything racially offensive or against an entire race.
- salutethepoet likes this
- zladkohasaboaraffe reblogged this from blackamazon and added:
- telegantmess reblogged this from blackamazon
- strugglingtobeheard reblogged this from blackamazon and added:
- muckrakingiswomenswork reblogged this from blackamazon
- emiletsdance reblogged this from strugglingtobeheard and added:
- makeitthroughthis likes this
- novazembla likes this
- blackamazon reblogged this from strugglingtobeheard and added:
- freshmouthgoddess reblogged this from blackamazon
- blacklightyogini likes this
- orobolicious reblogged this from strugglingtobeheard
- lucypaw reblogged this from telegantmess and added:
- smoothskin likes this
- so-treu reblogged this from thenewavengers and added:
- blackraincloud reblogged this from thenewavengers and added:
- thenewavengers posted this